Recycling pickup will only collect items in blue bags, corrugated cardboard stacked separately, and glass bottles that have been placed in a cardboard box or bin. Please note that glass placed in plastic bags can cause the bags to rip, creating hazards.
Things to put in Blue Bags:
- Newspapers and flyers
- Cereal, tissue boxes, etc. (Box board)
- Milk, juice cartons, etc. (Gable top cartons)
- Juice Boxes (Aseptic containers)
- Tin Cans, such as canned vegetables and soup (Steel food and beverage containers)
- Soda cans, Beer cans, etc. (Aluminum beverage containers)
- Laundry detergent bottles, shampoo bottles, etc. (Plastic food and soap containers)
Things NOT to put in Blue Bags:
- Plastic Bags
- Shopping Bags
- Tin foil
- Corrugated cardboard*
*Glass must be separated in a cardboard box or bin for pickup.
*All corrugated cardboard should be stacked and placed next to your blue bags for pickup.
We have dedicated beverage recycling containers throughout the community that can accept glass, and aluminum cans. Feel free to use these at any time.
To return to the Waste Management page click here.